Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, Wisconsin seeks a Fellowship Trained, BC/BE, Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus physician. The Ophthalmology department includes all ophthalmology subspecialists, four optometrists and a full scope of support staff. This position will also provide outreach service to several centers throughout Marshfield Clinic System of Care. Clinic Call is 1:6.
Marshfield Clinic Health System
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an integrated health system whose mission is to enrich lives through accessible, affordable compassionate health care. The Health System serves Wisconsin with more than 11,000 employees including over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. Primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Center hospitals in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Rice Lake, Neillsville, Beaver Dam and Ladysmith, Marshfield Children’s Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
Marshfield Children’s Hospital
Our 56-bed Children’s Hospital is Central Wisconsin’s only accredited pediatric hospital, and one of only four in Wisconsin. It is equipped with the latest technology, more than 30 pediatric specialties and board-certified pediatric hospitalists, intensivists, and neonatologists. Certified child life specialists ensure children receive the emotional support they may need to cope with their treatment during their hospital stay.
- Competitive 2-year guaranteed salary
- Educational Loan Assistance, stipend during training and/or competitive bonus
- 2 weeks CME, 4 weeks vacation which increases with years of service
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence base malpractice insurance
- Fully funded retirement plan, plus matching 401(k) Plan
- Fully funded relocation allowance
- Teaching and research at your fingertips
- Up to $150K in educational loan assistance and/or competitive bonus negotiable
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to Top